Job description / Role
Location: 6th of October
Company: NestlÃ© Cairo
Work with multi-functional teams to drive the implementation of Nestle Integrated Management System including Quality and Food Safety Management systems (i.e. NMS) and to ensure full compliance with internal (i.e. St, GI's, MI's, SOP's) and external (i.e. regulatory requirements for local and export markets) and third party (i.e. ISO9001, FSSC22000) requirements. Also responsible for product compliance verifications and SAP System Superuser.
A day in the life of...
- Define yearly audit plan, lead internal audits for quality including Q Compliance reviews and participate in factory internal audit team
- Ensure NMS and FSMS well implemented, highlighting gaps if any, identify and follow up action plan with stakeholders in a timely manner
- Manage audits with third parties including budget related. Ensure readiness, people awareness and compliance to their requirement
- Manage authorities visits, requirements and feedback when required. Align with stakeholders about any local or export regulatory requirements and ensure compliance to them, facilitate inclusion in QMS.
- Manage Compliance tracking (CTT) with yearly plan and follow up execution of assessment on time, and receival of feedbacks with compliance status, action plan in case of identified gap
- Document Controller ensuring updated instructions and SOPs are in place and well handed to distribution list
- SAP Superuser, ensures compliance through health check, proceeds with relevant system requirements, updates and training
- QMS update
- Ensure and Monitor adherence to surveillance plans including product compliance level (PCL) on CAT
- Daily/ weekly/ monthly/ Quarterly/ yearly reporting for KPIs, including MRQ preparedness, drive monthly trending for overfilling, NQC reporting and block stock for quality reasons.
- Lead digitalization projects in quality
- Consumer complaint coordinator, reporting, collect feedback from stakeholders
- Import Finished Product release and participate in FERT releases
- Perform any other duty/tasks assigned to him/her from time to time as per the business need
What will make you successful
- 8 years of experience in similar field
- Science background (Pharmacy, Science, Agriculture)
- Good communication skills
- Auditing experience is required
- English Language is a must
- SAP knowledge is preferred
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.