Job description / Role
Control and Security Manager - LRT
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimising public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading, innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) is in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
- Lease a security vendor that is with good reputation & performance and lowest cost impact.
- Supervise the security vendor performance across all stations.
- Monitor security vendor to assure their presence.
- Assure Customer Safety and Security is the priority treated from the Security vendor.
- Measure Security Vendor performance KPIs' and assure Service Quality review conduction on Quarterly basis.
- Assure all stations related assets full protection all the times.
- Assure process creation to avoid fare evasion.
- Assure proper process in place to guarantee stations security.
- Work closely with HSE Team to be aligned from both Security and Safety aspects.
- Create an emergency response plan when it comes to stations emergencies.
- Promote a positive Safety culture within the workplace and participate in any Safety related meetings/briefings as required within the Job role.
- Comply with the requirements of the Company Safety Policy and Safety.
- Monitor security vendor to assure their presence
- In conjunction with the HSE Manager, ensure that all potential security hazards or breaches are properly identified, assessed, and solved.
- Ensure that all potential security hazards and risks that may come from performed activities are identified and mitigated.
- Consider the safety of other persons who may be affected by their acts or missions.
- Be mindful that Safety, Security and Environmental is everyone's responsibility and as such ALL-staff members are accountable for reporting and intervening in Safety, Security and Environmental violations.
- Suitable University Degree / Law/ Police/ Engineering.
- Highly knowledge of public safety and security.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Ability to handle stress and critical situations.
- Work under pressure from both customer and internal side.
- Leadership skills.
- Business Management skills.
- A thorough understanding of Facilities Management, Control & Security.
- An experience of 7 to 10 years in a Control & Security Service with process orientation mindset.
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.