Job description / Role
The Counter Sales Associate is responsible for selling displayed food items and organizing the counter operations and ensuring all orders are set on me.
- Greet and serve walk-in customers providing high level service through product knowledge and based on the set procedures
- Process the orders received from Waiters and set them according to serving standards then ensure they are presented to customers within the serving time frame
- Receive the daily orders, check the items according to the order specifications, display them in the presentation fridge and replenish regularly while maintaining hygiene and presentation standards
- Take part in the opening and closing duties in compliance with the norms and internal procedures
- Maintain and report all records such as; the daily training, taste panels and wastage forms and report any complaints or operation issues to the Manager
- Receive and handle cash payments including exchange and money transactions while following the set policies
- Place orders for needed products from the Stock Keeper in coordination with the Restaurant Manager/Assistant Manager
- Receive and prepare take away orders making sure they are wrapped according to standards and take special orders from customers
- Ensure all operation details are clearly communicated to the team as part of maintaining a proper handover process detailed in the log book
- Ensure a clean environment by implementing hygiene practices such as Clean as you go policy and sanitation of the counter display.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- 0 - 1 year of experience in customer service
- Good in English
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Change and Adaptability
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Planning and Organizing
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.