Job description / Role
Souq.com, an Amazon Company, is the largest eCommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 41 million visits to its catalog of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products.
Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 4,000 employees, We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India, offering a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
· Report and analyze customer information within the CRM database and developing action plans that will deepen our profiling and understanding of our clients
· Convert data and trend analysis into action plans and empower store teams with appropriate messages for clienteling activities
· Maximize ROI from the different CRM channels
· Collaborate with Regional CRM team to manage newsletters/ email calendars and adapt to local needs with focus on top doors
· Partner with retail merchandisers to ensure proper communication and KPIs of CRM activities;
· Measure, analyze, and optimize our Client Lifecycle/ direct response campaigns and document best practices
· Perform periodic analysis on different business aspects relevant to CRM & customer life cycle
· Coordination with designers & category merchandisers for smooth execution of CRM activities
- Communication skills
- 7 years of relevant experience
- Relevant Bachelors degree
- Commercial back ground
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, braze or mailchip...etc)
- Basic Excel knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Basic HTML/coding/ CSS experience
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Retail knowledge
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.