Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will be responsible for order modification and allocation of available stock to customer orders when stock is constrained, delivering against service and fill rate targets.
How you will contribute
- Manage the order fulfilment process, respecting the customer segment and channel mix
- Balance supply constraints and delivery of service levels through cross-functional alignment
- Use appropriate tools and processes such as availability checks and stock allocation rules
- Effectively manage new product introductions and product withdrawals to maximize sales and to minimize write-offs
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Good numerical, analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Microsoft office applications
- High-level of SAP competence
- An FMCG/CPG company
- A customer-facing role within customer service, logistics or sales
- Experience in an order-to-cash environment
- Experience in customer service, logistics and sales
- Good knowledge of the total supply chain/order-to-cash process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
More about this role
- What you need to know about this position: Good knowledge of the total supply chain/order-to-cash process
- What extra ingredients you will bring: Good numerical, analytical and logical reasoning skills
Education / Certifications:
- An advanced degree in Business or Supply Chain management
Job specific requirements:
- 4+ years of Experience required / Multi-Country experience is a plus
- No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.