Job description / Role
Do you shine in front of the client? Do you have experience in Data Governance? Are you ready to take your career to the next level with IBM? Apply now!
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is hiring a Data Consultant - Data Governance
- Work with client to design, develop and implement data governance and data management processes
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and develop communication plans
- Develop metadata management repositories (e.g. da ta standards or business glossaries)
- Capture business/data quality rules & quality thresholds and designs DQ reports & dashboards
- Partner with technical resources to implement rules in data quality and automate monitoring and reporting
- Operate issue tracki ng processes and facilitate resolutions with the client
- Show foundational knowledge of DG technologies for data quality and metadata management
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterpris es to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empower s clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Governance
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Quality
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Warehousing
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Management
- At least 5 years of experience in Consulting
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Big Data
- At least 3 years of experience in C-suite Commun ications
- At least 3 years of experience in Change Management
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree
Key Job Details
- Country: EG
- State: AL QAHIRAH
- City: CAIRO
- Category: Consultant
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Req ID: 188557BR
- Location: CAIRO, AL QAHIRAH EG
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.