Job description / Role
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This role preferred to have Data/Report Analytics background to acquire, analyze, and produce data / reports for business operations and support the management for business decision making.
• Ownership of Course/Program Support in a defined Program/Portfolio/Geographic area of responsibility:
• IBML-course point of contact for questions in general.
• Work with requestors/stakeholders to understand/support ongoing deployment of new and/or existing Courses.
• Verification of workability of regional Program design and deployment plans.
• Creation/maintenance of Course Database data for Courses/Programs (aligned and unaligned).
• Support and validation of CRC Course Requests
• Course Code tracking/assignment where required.
• Validation of Course/delivery type conditions.
• Manager approval exceptions.
• Ensure the correct evaluation survey is selected.
• Kitting profile identification/entry.
• Setup profile identification/entry.
• Ensure min/max and waitlist values for each delivery type are identified.
• Manage costing and sponsor tuition recovery (sponsor owned) process tasks.
• Create/validate course code change requests where required.
• Engage Fast Path/Priority Handling process when needed.
• Consult with/support Portfolio Focal where required.
• Overarching responsibility for the successful delivery of classes resulting from planned or ad hoc demand:
• CRC "Class Contact" with end-to-end ownership of the class.
• Ensure Course Code, Delivery Type and Language availability for class requests.
• Costing and sponsor/client tuition recovery process tasks related to class requests.
• Ensure the correct Manager Approval Setting is identified with the class.
• Class deployment ownership, including awareness of class specifications.
• Identify potential delivery concerns, minimize their impact and issue resolution with appropriate IBML teams.
• Work with PAs where applicable, to ensure the class is successfully deployed and provide guidance as required.
• Ensure that guest / executive speakers are assigned to classes that require speakers (schedule directly with speaker or coordinate with speaker scheduler).
• Learner Special Needs support (analyze/communicate with Learners/Learner Manager/LSA/Instructor as needed).
• Review LVC class information for completeness.
• Make timely class go/no go decisions based on data in the "CRC Checkpoint Report" and other considerations.
• Communicate resulting cancellation decisions immediately via Class Change Request to the LRM.
• Create class change requests where required.
• Maintain close communication with LRM when external resources are assigned to a class.
• Ensure instructors return rosters for classes in "ended" status, including executing the escalation processes as required.
• Create billing adjustment requests as needed (Manual Adjustment Database).
• Ensure a backup is trained and ready to support the Program / Portfolio when on office leave.
• Support improvements and changes to the IBML delivery process.
• Gather and prepare data from proper data sources and organize per defined reporting requirements
• Analyze data and make appropriate conclusions and prepare results into a meaningful format for the requestor
• Distribute the reports/metrics in the standard and centralized repository
• Provide ad-hoc reporting support per business needs
• Enhance basic reporting of data to advanced analytics like segmentation, analytics & optimization as well as data visualization.
• Provide delivery location support (logistics, classroom setup, materials receipt, instructor/learner support, etc.).
• Handle internal & external room booking.
• Coordinate with IBM Vendor/s (AMEX) for external venue booking.
• Set up schedule.
• Provide hard copies (posters, schedule and agenda).
• Provide on-site support for large learning events, if there is no conflict with other programs.
• Prepare Visa Invitation Letter and provide support for facilitators (if required)
Learning Venue Coordination:
• Manage internal and external venue requirements for all IBML Classes.
• Maintain all Internal Centers of IBM Learning.
Communication with Facilitator:
• Communicate with facilitator two weeks before program start date to inform him / her of all arrangements
• Collect completed Feedback Form from Facilitator after class is being delivered
• Provide remote support for those countries where no LSA is located.
• Handle room bookings remotely, arrange the class setup via local focal point (or tool) and ensure the delivery of kitting.
• Provide contact details of local person who can help on-site.
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Relevant experience
• Good communication skills
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Key Job Details
• Country: EG
• State: AL QAHIRAH
• City: CAIRO
• Category: Human Resources
• Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
• Position Type: Professional
• Employment Type: Full-Time
• Contract Type: Fixed Term - Short Term
• Req ID: 290273BR
• Location: CAIRO, AL QAHIRAH EG
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.