Design Bridges Engineer
Khatib & Alami
Job description / Role
- The Design Engineer participates in design activities of various kinds of bridges and tunnels.
- S/He closely works with project teams on the development of concept designs, schematic designs, detailed designs and tender documents which accommodate the requirements of the client, local authorities.
- S/He should have work experience and good knowledge of AASHTO LRFD 2017.
- Knowledge of other international standards and codes of practice is preferable.
- B.Sc. Civil/Structural Engineering+
- 5 - 7 Years' experience in bridges design
- Design of Steel Bridges is preferable
- CSI BRIDGE, SAP, MIDAS CIVIL, Autodesk Structural Bridge Design and AutoCAD. BIM knowledge is preferable.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).