Digital Sales Specialist - AI Apps
IBM Middle East
Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Digital Sales Specialist (DSS) is responsible for driving the strategy, sale, and deal closing for offerings
• Proactively hunts for new opportunities to sell selected product
• Delivers unique, incremental revenue / value aligned with Brand Sales Specialist & Business Partner Rep to achieve territory objectives
• Responsible for keeping technical proficiency and product knowledge up-to-date
• Leverage marketing to drive LTV
• Manages territory strategy and planning
• Understand the Digital End-to-End Processes - strong working knowledge of digital processes from marketing to consumption and renewals along with ability to make changes when needed
• Prospecting Skills (Hunter Skills) - confidence in prospecting strategies to identify new opportunities within existing territory and new logos
• Execute the digital sales strategic mission - understands the critical sales plays and value proposition of the organization, e.g., Digital Focus Products
• Agility / Adaptability - ability to work as part of a cross functional team and able to adapt to constantly changing markets/client needs
• Communications - (Video Engagement, Oral & Written)- sellers must be able to create engaging videos; ability to write an effective in-mail/email with internal teams, clients and business partners
• Digital Research - develop business acumen by understanding buyer personas, influencing factors affecting industries/clients and analyzing social media interactions, and competitive insights
• Digital Networking & Content Curation - leverage seller connections / social presence, by knowing what content to share, how often and to whom; creating blogs, posts, and articles to elevate seller to subject matter expert status
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.