Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Designs, builds, and implements web-based, multi-media development solutions which use instructional methods that best suit the content and learning needs of participants.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the core applications (Website, LMS, ERP, CRM) to ensure smooth operations of technology in the Academy
- Course administrator for Academy projects providing LMS hosting and related administration for clients and for internal PwC's Academy use of Learning Management systems
- Support in creating proposals and responding to RFPs
- Help in coordinating trainings and liaising with clients
- Liaise with the internal IT team to ensure new technologies are aligned with the PwC's global standards and guidelines
- Create responsive websites and mobile ready applications
- Support system implementations or upgrades by participating in UAT to test and analyse system functionality and document results.
- Manage users and permissions and ensure users' permissions are aligned with their roles and responsibilities
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate unresolved issues to the
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Educational Technology or any equivalent area of study
- 3+ years of experience in PHP, Python or NodeJs
- 3+ Experience with Moodle, Blackboard, Brightspace or any other LMS
- Experience with Gomo, Articulate, Captivate, Lectora, iSpring or any other authoring tool
- Experience with multimedia and audio / video production
- Experience with SQL and database administration
- Experience with R, PowerBI, Tableau is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Project management experience and having PMP is plus
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.