ETIC, Cyber Security IAM/IDAM (Senior Associate)
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
Our practice is experiencing significant growth which is driven by demand from our clients for greater assistance in dealing with increasingly complex cyber security risks, and support in executing their change and growth agendas securely. We believe helping our clients gain confidence in their digital future is essential to their growth, and as a result our cyber security practice is one of the key growth priorities of our firm.
Our purpose as a cyber security practice is to help solve complex problems and build a secure digital society. Within our practice, you will have the opportunity to broaden experience across industries, build relationships with clients and senior groups, and be involved in big business changes.
You'll contribute to delivering cyber security to some of the world's most iconic companies and brands, and to helping them to build their cyber defences, assure those defences and respond to incidents. Working in cyber security at PwC will give you unparalleled breadth of experience, and insight into how a wide range of client businesses work. You'll work in a team where we mix a supportive and collaborative culture with a challenging and high performance one. You'll be rewarded for your contribution and impact in building our business and delivering on our purpose.
You'll be supported to develop your career by an experienced and close-knit team who will invest in your career and experience and provide you with mentoring and coaching to transition to PwC and grow your career in our firm.
You will be part of a team that reports to the Cyber delivery service leadership and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
Cyber Security Identity & Access Management (Senior) Associate, core responsibility overview:
- Support - Assist the leadership and management of the new Practice by taking an active role in the delivery team
- Global orientation - Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Project work - You advise our clients on making their access to IT systems and processes secure for employees, business partners and customers and on optimising their governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
- IT-supported business processes - Your tasks will include the design and implementation of Identity & Access Management (IAM) systems in various IT landscapes
- Interaction between business and IT - As a bridge between the two worlds, you undertake requirements analyses, identify risks and independently create professional documents and process models in the context of IAM.
- Expert knowledge - Through targeted development, you will become an expert and advise our customers on all questions relating to IAM
- Experience in creation of business processes and IT systems with regards to Identity &; Access Management (IAM) and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Demonstrates good knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the Identity and Access Management space, especially relating to strategy, delivery experience or assurance for identity and access management solutions, including one or more of the following areas:
* Requirements analysis, strategy, design, implementation, and migration for businesses
* Identity governance administration and access management
* Privileged Access Management
* Customer Identity and access Management
* LDAP, Identity and Access technology concepts and understanding of software development
- At least 1 years of relevant work experience for Associate grade
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience for Senior Associate grade
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- Self-Starter Attitude
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.