ETIC, Cybersecurity Generalist - Senior Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
About PWC ETIC:
Our practice is experiencing significant growth which is driven by demand from our clients for greater assistance in dealing with increasingly complex cyber security risks, and support in executing their change and growth agendas securely. We believe helping our clients gain confidence in their digital future is essential to their growth, and as a result our cyber security practice is one of the key growth priorities of our firm.
Our purpose as a cyber security practice is to help solve complex problems and build a secure digital society. Within our practice, you will have the opportunity to broaden experience across industries, build relationships with clients and senior groups, and be involved in big business changes.
You'll contribute to delivering cyber security to some of the world's most iconic companies and brands, and to helping them to build their cyber defences, assure those defences and respond to incidents. Working in cyber security at PwC will give you unparalleled breadth of experience, and insight into how a wide range of client businesses work.
You'll work in a team where we mix a supportive and collaborative culture with a challenging and high performance one. You'll be rewarded for your contribution and impact in building our business and delivering on our purpose.
You'll be supported to develop your career by an experienced and close-knit team who will invest in your career and experience and provide you with mentoring and coaching to transition to PwC and grow your career in our firm.
You will be part of a team that reports to the Cyber delivery service leadership and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
Cyber Security Generalist, core responsibility overview:
- Team leadership - As a senior manager you lead and guide your team in all important issues and make a significant contribution to the success of projects
- Global orientation - Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Expert Knowledge - You oversee and assess cyber security program maturity and capabilities, performing gap assessments against industry frameworks as well as control testing using audit methodology. In addition, you evaluate Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) capabilities across the TPRM lifecycle, from initial planning and due diligence to ongoing monitoring and termination of vendors
- Project work - You advise our clients on making their access to IT systems and processes secure for employees, business partners and customers and on optimising their governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
- Advisory function - You are the first point of contact for our clients in the area of Cybersecurity Risk. You work closely with your team and communicate with them constantly.
- Experience in providing industry-leading practices in cyber security and regulatory compliance, including knowledge of common industry frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST CSF and PCI DSS
- Demonstrates strong knowledge in executing cyber security audits and assessments of an effective cyber security program
- Ability to define cyber security policies, standards and procedures
- Experience in managing and overseeing projects involving information security, technology risk management or cybersecurity risk management
- Experience in business development or sales, including leading bid teams and experience in writing proposals and RFP responses
- At least 8 year of relevant work experience
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- Self-Starter Attitude
Essential skills & attributes:
- Understanding standard industry practices involving third party risk management regulations, risk assessments and business processes
- Experience in Consulting or in working within multinational environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of customer orientation and a convincing demeanour
- Understanding of risk and compliance requirements from the various areas within international IT organizations is advantageous
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent oral and written English skills. German language proficiency is a significant plus
- University Degree, ideally in the fields of Computer and Information Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Information CyberSecurity, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- Cybersecurity certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISM, CISA) are a significant plus
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.