Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within Data and Analytics services will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. We make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge.
We are looking for a Data Analyst Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for interpreting both business and technical requirements, developing, documenting, and implementing solution designs.
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct volume analysis, including forecasting capability and capacity against expected volume and throughput.
- Define the process for how data will be captured and managed.
- Collect and interpret data, identifying patterns and trends in datasets.
- Use relevant analytical skills and/or experience in problem-solving using AI/ML.
- Visualise data to convey complex data sets into meaningful management information.
- Forge and build new relationships throughout the firm to ensure the visibility of our capabilities.
- Deliver solutions throughout the entire life cycle, including day-to-day management of ongoing engagements.
- Ensure that deliverables meet or exceed functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen, assisting in upskilling your team and ensuring successful delivery.
- Liaise with operational/executive level grades.
- Transform, analyse and produce reports and dashboards to a range of stakeholders.
- Conduct through life cost modelling: analyse design, manufacture and in-service support costs to understand the key drivers and trade-offs between options and product lifecycle phases.
Key Requirements & Skills :
- Previous relevant experience, with a minimum of 7 years, working as a data analyst, preferably in a corporate function.
- Knowledge and/or certifications demonstrating capability working with data models and reporting packages (ideally Power BI).
- Knowledge demonstrating capability working with SQL, Excel and Power Query.
- Ability to interpret large datasets.
- Ability to design and develop comprehensive reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving with an ability to develop solutions to technical problems.
- Demonstrable experience of success within a range of complex project environments and sectors.
- Proven ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.