Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
Full Stack Associate Developer scope overview:
- Participate in the designing and building of complex solutions for a web application (end-to-end)
- Implementation of container-based REST APIs using container frameworks like OpenShift, or Docker
- Facilitating the team's daily activities following different SCRUM events.
-Support and mentor the team in understanding agile methodology principals across all team members.
-Incorporate data protection and cybersecurity measures
-Ensure that database and front-end requests are at their optimal performance
-Automated testing, Test driven development (TDD)
Create and maintain technical documentation
- Good knowledge with front-end development using React technology and (HTML, CSS,, Redux, etc)
- Good knowledge in DevOps continuous integration and continuous delivery tooling eg Gradle, GIT, GitHUB, GITLab, etc. and ability to perform developer-owned Devops tasks
- Strong drive for Clean Code, Automation tools, Design improvements and Code quality (via Unit testing)
- Ability to use Asynchronous Programming to improve productivity
- Solid background in managing databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool
- Experience in Python is a plus or any other back-end technology
- Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Caching technologies (e.g Redis)
- Custom integration with IdAM Auth0 SAML, etc.
- DynamoDB, OpenShift, Docker
- RDBMS databases knowledge, specifically on Cloud SQL using MySql
- Gitlab, Github or any similar tool, Branching and Merging Strategies
- Azure DevOps knowledge, Jenkins, APIgee, JSON, JSF, XHTML, Tools like Kibana, new relic or similar logging and monitoring tools
- BDD, TDD. Unit Testing Frameworks (JUnit),Performance testing, API tests, Contract and Component level Testing
- Linux, Frontend/UI Dev experience, Automation Testing, Devops tools
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.