Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
About PwC ETIC - Egypt Technology and Innovation Centre
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Custom Development and Cloud services utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The centre is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
About our practice
Cyber security is one of the defining topics of our age, and cyber risk represents one of the most significant strategic risks to PwC's clients. In a recent PwC survey it remains the top risk in the minds of CEO's globally, with 91% of UK CEOs rating it as a significant concern. Businesses are changing rapidly, facing disrupted supply chains, rapidly changing workforces and accelerating digital transformation on an unprecedented scale.
At PwC we help our clients transform, and our cyber security practice enables them to execute that transformation securely and to become more resilient to cyber security threats. Our cyber security practice operates nationally, and serves clients holistically with strategy, risk and governance advice, and with deep technical implementation and assurance expertise.
Our practice is experiencing significant growth which is driven by demand from our clients for greater assistance in dealing with increasingly complex cyber security risks, and support in executing their change and growth agendas securely. We believe helping our clients gain confidence in their digital future is essential to their growth, and as a result our cyber security practice is one of the key growth priorities of our firm.
Our purpose as a cyber security practice is to help solve complex problems and build a secure digital society. Within our practice, you will have the opportunity to broaden experience across industries, build relationships with clients and senior groups, and be involved in big business changes.
- You'll contribute to delivering cyber security to some of the world's most iconic companies and brands, and to helping them to build their cyber defences, assure those defences and respond to incidents.
- Working in cyber security at PwC will give you unparalleled breadth of experience, and insight into how a wide range of client businesses work.
- You'll work in a team where we mix a supportive and collaborative culture with a challenging and high performance one.
- You'll be rewarded for your contribution and impact in building our business and delivering on our purpose.
- You'll be supported to develop your career by an experienced and close-knit team who will invest in your career and experience and provide you with mentoring and coaching to transition to PwC and grow your career in our firm.
- You will be part of a team that reports to the Cyber delivery service leadership and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
As a Cybersecurity IAM/IDAM, core responsibility overview:
- Support the leadership and management of the new Practice by taking an active role in the delivery team
- Delivering exceptional client service and solutions across the practice services
- Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Leading delivery teams to deliver solutions that are on scope, time, quality and budget
- Basic understanding of IAM/IDAMsystems and their functionalities.
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Self-Starter Attitude
- PwC Professional Framework
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.