ETIC, Oracle Technical Consultant - Associate
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
As an Oracle Technical Consultant, you will play a key role in the following areas:
? Supporting the developing the Technical Solution Design for the technical solution underpinning the functional configuration, including integration and data migration
? Supporting the development of the Technical Integration Strategy for the products being deployed and any upstream or downstream systems
? Supporting the development of the Data Migration strategy for all data being loaded into or provisioned from the Oracle products
? Supporting the development of the Detailed Technical design, including SaaS tenants, integration and data migration tools, connectivity, security and IDAM.
The technology team also builds solutions with emerging technologies which integrate with the Oracle ecosystem.
Essential skills & attributes:
• University Graduate with relevant qualifications in related fields such as Computer Science or Cloud Computing
• Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, with potentially multiple assignments
• Commitment to personal development in relevant skills
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills
• Strong Client relationship skills
• Experience in working with Oracle Cloud or EBusiness Suite R12
• Full lifecycle experience in a minimum of 1 Oracle ERP and Cloud SaaS based Oracle application
Experience in one or more of the following technology skill areas:
• Supporting Integration projects to and from Oracle ERP systems
• SQL (PL/SQL)
• Oracle ADF or experience with Java
• Oracle SOA Suite or SOA Cloud Service
• Java Cloud Service
• Integration Cloud Service (Oracle Integration cloud)
• Oracle VBCS or experience in Oracle JET
• Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher Reporting Experience using OBIEE, BI Publisher or Oracle Analytics Cloud
• Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
• Building Approval workflows using PCS,Oracle BPM
University Degree (Computer Science or Engineering)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.