Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
• Quality Management of the projects within his/her perimeter
• Risk chaser, avoid taking unnecessary risks for the project (design, process, Quality cost, timing)
• Customer Quality deliverables and objectives are fulfilled
• Control and monitoring of the conformity to organisation processes and policies.
• Customer (internal and external) interface for Quality matters in development for the assigned projects.
• Support organisation continuous improvement culture and improvement of company processes and policies to match benchmark international standards.
In the role's capacity as a software quality assurance engineer the key responsibilities are:
• Support project teams identify quality goals according to customer requests and company policies and processes.
• Define and Deploy the Software Quality plans and tools applicable in his/her perimeter.
• Execute quality audits according to the defined QA plans and report non compliances.
• Report project quality status.
• Escalate quality and process compliance issues within the perimeter of the projects assigned to him/her according to the defined escalation strategy.
• Maintain compliance with all company global policies and development processes and procedures
• Handle customer quality complains, identify potential root causes and act for their correction
• Represent PWC in all aspects related to quality in the project assigned to him/her.
• Analyse systematically all quality assurance findings and detect issue patterns and possible improvement opportunities to prevent issues in the future.
• Ensure the quality of project's delivery
• Support the projects' teams by providing delivery Go/No Go recommendation, according to the status of delivery/release audit.
• Report quality risks to top management.
In the role's capacity as a Process improvement engineer the key responsibilities are:
• Support the Establishment of the quality management system and ensure that all processes are adequately defined, documented, communicated, promoted, maintained and deliver all the needed process training as required.
• Supports agile development mindset and culture and process assets establishment
• Support the definition of development processes that complies with international standards (CMMI - CMMI for services etc.)
• Utilise data driven techniques like six sigma in quality improvement projects
• Analyse customer quality standards and identify possible impact on PWC ETIC operational processes.
• Demonstrable experience of driving a programme of continuous improvement within his/her previous experience.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.