Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
- Drive the understanding of agile principles within the project team.
- Ensure the team 's understanding and proper execution of the organisation's agile development processes.
- Act as a representative for the project team in all aspects related to project management.
Role Main responsibilities:
- Facilitate the team's daily activities following different SCRUM events.
- Support and mentor the team in understanding agile methodology principals across all team members.
- Establish and monitor agile performance KPIs for the project team with a target to enhance team performance.
- Support the establishment of multi-disciplinary knowledge and experience across all team members covering all aspects of the development cycle (Req. analysis - Design - Coding - testing, Delivery etc..)
- Ensure the team follows optimal Software Development Life Cycle and best practices are adhered to.
- Work closely with different stakeholders including customers to understand customer needs, manage the backlog and resolve any impediments.
- Work with the team to address project scope - quality - cost and Time related issues.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
Essential skills & attributes:
- 3-7 years of experience as Scrum master
- 3-5 years of experience working in a project setup in one of the following technologies (Low code - Cloud services - Digital development)
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as good knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Practical experience in applying agile methodologies (SCRUM - SAFE - DevOps), Certification is Required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good presentation skills
- Affinity to work with quantitative data, good analytics
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Service-oriented attitude, proactive thinker, networker, information seeker, team player
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
- Extensive knowledge of relevant computer software eg Microsoft and Google Suite
- University Degree, preferred Bachelor in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.