Job description / Role
Preferred Qualifications - Internal
At Oracle, we see ourselves as changing the World through our own commitment to customer success, as well as by enabling our customers achieve their vision. This can range from finding cures for Covid 19, to supporting refugees and children in need, and enabling companies deliver transportation and logistics services to the World. Our long established techonology as well as our research into new ones are helping solve real World problems, and we are looking for more colleagues to join us.
We believe that different points of view are essential for innovation and we will offer you the chance to be part of an inclusive culture where individuality thrives. We also see sustainability as a core value of ours, as we run our business responsibly and continue to invest in environmentally friendly business practices, and also aim for building sustainable relationships both internally with our colleagues and externally with our customers and the communities we are part of.
- Collaborate with sales, greater go to market team, product development, and the leadership team to produce relevant content and align messaging that meets the needs of EMEA regional requirements
- Build and run a broad range of GTM programs, events, and communications focused on driving customer centricity and sales effectiveness that results in measurable growth
- Develop & execute a regional communication plan that includes social media, internal channels, newsletters, etc.
- Produce high quality thought leadership including long and short form content - blogs, executive communications, and other web/digital formats
- Launch and/or contribute on mediums beyond written content - webinars, videos, podcasts, infographics, and social posts
- Support internal focused events (all hands, xLOB meetings, etc.)
- Develop messaging and positioning of EMEA ACS Services value proposition for different audiences (Sales, Customers, Analysts) and venues (internal sales meetings, XLOB, External Customer meetings, Events)
- Handle multiple, sophisticated timetables successfully in a collaborative and very fast paced environment,
- Handle external relationships (vendors, agencies) and partners closely with other event leaders to ensure cross-functional alignment on event goals and target objectives,
- Develop, supervise, and manage program budget,
- Generate and supervise return on investment, engagement and audience feedback to measure results, assess opportunities for improvement and optimize future events,
- Work with brand and creative services to develop branding, deck templates, etc.,
- Negotiate contracts within Oracle guidelines,
- Create and run all outgoing communication tools such as HTML Email Blasts in Template builder, evites, webpages and Landing Pads pre- and post-events,
- Manage and contribute towards creative problem solving.
- Travel around 25%, as required to assigned events
- 10+ years of demonstrated success in content development and event project management in a rapid-growth environment, preferably high tech.
- Proven skills in producing and editing thought leadership content at a consistent frequency within a complex business environment.
- Confirmed history of defining event content strategy and executional excellence,
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries, including a broad range of peers and executives,
- Extraordinarily detailed-oriented with the ability to successfully manage multiple, sophisticated and concurrent projects with high demands
- Strategic problem solver who can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then complete those plans.
- Excellent business writing and editing skills to ensure high quality results with a highly developed attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and experience to manage multiple global collaborators
- Resourceful, self-starter. Sense of ownership, urgency and strong work ethic
- Excellent teammate; Able to build and maintain productive partnerships
- Possess a sense of connection in helping to achieve the company's annual goals and short term strategies
- Strong facilitation and project management expertise as well as writing and production of sales and client-facing content and assets
- Knowledge Cloud Domain expertise (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Knowledge on Professional and Managed Services for Cloud
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Confirmed knowledge of industry tools, Eloqua, Certain, Zoom, Brightcove, Pigeonhole, PowerPoint, Slack, Adobe, LinkedIn etc.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.