Job description / Role
Executive Assistant to Director M/F
About the company
RATP Dev, is a multinational French company, operating across the world, is committed to developing and optimizing public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion, and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office of RATP Dev which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 13 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai for 10 years, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading innovative and sustainable mobility players in the MENA region. Recognized as a worldwide expert in automated metro, RATP Dev has been awarded significant contracts in the Middle East and is now operating a total of 5 driverless metro lines in the region, including two of the Riyadh metro in Saudi Arabia.
In the larger MENA region, RATP Dev operates Algiers metro, Algeria's tramway networks, and Casablanca (Morocco) tramways. RATP Dev will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extension therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
The Executive Assistant provides executive, administrative, and development support to the Director and Board of Directors. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Director. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees projects.
- Assists the Director with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the Director's behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the Director with directors and employees, donors, foundation staff, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed
- Conducts research on prospective corporate and foundation donors to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with prospects.
- Supports Director in his/her external commitments.
Other requirements for the role
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners.
- Previous experience working in transportation or rail industry.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new software
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including Board members, Governmental Authorities, colleagues of the president/CEO and staff, and others.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English and Arabic, French language is preferred.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in administrative / executive position.
- 01 - Permanent contract
- Africa, Egypt
- Cairo, Egypt
- Level of education required
- Bachelor or equivalent
- Level of experience required
- From 2 to 5 years
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.
Operations Director Assistant / Admin Assistant
HR Source Consulting
Personal Assistant to MD
HR Admin & Organization Management Associate
Nestle Middle East
Personal Assistant / Private PA