Job description / Role
Personal assistant to the general manager, with high work ethic and engaging pleasant personality.
What is in it for you:
will be working for Movenpick brand, under the umbrella of Accor.
What you will be doing:
• The secretary to the General Manager deals with very specific trustworthy and confidential matters which are
• in the positions nature. It is absolutely necessary to keep confidentiality concerning matters and information
• which are channelled through the office of the General Manager or his/her secretary.
• The position takes the overall responsibility for performing secretarial and office duties (filing, scheduling,
• channelling information, word-processing, etc.) for the General Manager’s office. Although the priority is
• given to the needs of the General Manager, other key Department Heads might get use of the performance of
• the GM’s secretary, as per internal hotel rules.
• She/he is responsible for handling and managing all administrative matters for the day-to-day business
• within the executive office. She/he is attending various meetings, either to take notes or minutes, or to
• inform. The Executive Secretary is completely aware of the hotels internal policies & procedures over which
• he/she will help that they are at all times taken care of and implemented.
Your experience and skills include:
• Minimum two yours of experience with 5 stars hotels
• Excellent command of English language.
• High proficiency of computer skills and functions.
Your team and working environment:
A family oriented team that is highly dedicated and hard working.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.