Job description / Role
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will optimize effectiveness of providing Financial Reporting Activities, Decision Support Activities and Co-Piloting Activities
A day in the life of...
Financial Reporting Activities:
• Executes the technical activities necessary for the PEC while ensuring integrity of the processes.
• Can create and follow PEC calendar of activities.
• Provide necessary financial reports to stakeholders.
• Follow and apply costing standards on financial reporting.
• Follow-up on any pending costs in the pipeline and properly accrue for missing expenses
• Manage accruals and financial accounting accuracy.
Decision Support Activities:
• Provides professional support to decision makers through the analysis and consistency/quality checks of financial data.
• Tends to have an internal financial focus.
• Build Footprint plan to achieve strategic cost structure plan.
• Providing front line support in driving business and accelerating performance.
• Can actively participate in Financial planning, forecasting, reporting and benchmarking.
• May have F&C responsibility for the full value chain of a brand or a segment of the business unit
• Provide feasibility studies and align with operation managers on scope and financial impact.
• Set Y-O-Y cost saving target and cascade to operational managers.
• Controlling Expenses to ensure achievement of the cost saving target.
• Monitor and analyze operational performance.
• Ensure Business contingency plan is in place and improve readiness for crisis handling.
What will make you successful
• Experience working in Cross-functional teams
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Detail Oriented and Organized
• Strong Leadership and Communication skills
• Ability to work in a challenging environment.
• Bilingual English & Arabic
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.