Finance Function - Senior Associate AR
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
About the role
As a Senior Associate you should have strong business, technical, analytical and commercial skills and be able to apply your knowledge to provide finance advice to ETIC stakeholders in line with PwC policies and accounting standards. You will be working for a new business and therefore have the opportunity to grow with the company, take on more responsibility over time and progress your career. You will report to the Finance Leader. You will liaise with and work alongside other finance and operations functions, you will develop a network of key contacts, build strong relationships and develop new skills.
As a Finance Senior Associate, you will play a key role in the following areas:
- Managing accounts receivable using Ipower and Sage
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according
- Interpretation and reporting of the monthly financial results; recommending actions
- Job code creation on Ipower
- Tracking timesheets submission
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Bank account reconciliations
- Performing account reconciliations
- Running reports / data sharing
- Support month end and year end processes
- Support cashflow forecasting
- Support budgeting and forecasting
- CMA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified desirable, but not essential
- Focused on continuous improvement in all areas of their work
- Agile, embraces innovation and change
- Creative, with experience of putting together presentations using PowerPoint / Google Slides
- Commercially minded with a deep business understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Action orientated and a self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and delegate were appropriate
- Takes responsibility for own personal development
- Intermediate to advanced Excel / Google Sheets
Essential skills & attributes:
- Has the competence to perform the role effectively i.e. numerate, organised, agile & proactive, commercially minded
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation skills
- Affinity to work with financial data, good analytics
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- Intermediate to advanced MS and Google suite applications
- University Degree
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.