Job description / Role
To ensure that SME/SOHO Account management channel is meeting customer excellence standards while Create a visible step change versus our competition to gain market share.
- Manage a group of accounts to work on achieving Net adds, Voice points, solution and accounts targets
- Manage Stake holders "Marketing /Activation /any at assigned Task or Project & Spotting and encouraging innovative ideas at teams
- Acquiring new accounts
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue and Total Contract Value (TCV), and gross margin
- Evaluates risks and threats appropriately across portfolio and revises plans where appropriate
- Ensure sales and Net Promoter Score (NPS) targets are achieved for the assigned accounts/Industry.
- Excellent sales skills & Problem solving
- Reporting, Time management & Presentation skills.
- Excellent Leadership, Negotiation and Communication skills.
- Full awareness about solutions, connectivity and digital transformation.
- Results oriented, self-disciplined and organized.
- Fluent spoken & written English language.
- More than 1 year of experience in Sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
About the Company
At Vodafone, we are known for our technology, but the truth is, it is humanity that drives our business forward. With the global pandemic raising so many questions for tech brands, it has highlighted the leading role that we need to play.
We believe that, when working together, humanity and technology can find the answers and create a better future for all.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, showing young people that a phone is not just for fun and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.