Job description / Role
Graduate Software Engineer - Oracle Cloud Functional Application Engineer (HCM)
- Associate Consultant
Full Job Description
Are you a new graduate looking to build a career in IT? Do you enjoy innovation and are always up for a challenge? If so, then you could be just who Oracle Customer Success Services (CSS) is looking for.
Why Oracle CSS ? there's a lot of noise out there, but if you're looking to kick-start your career with some real responsibility and an incredible learning experience-this is the place for you.
Oracle Customer Success Services is looking to hire a Graduate Trainee Software Engineer to join their fun, friendly and motivated team in Egypt.
Here's a little bit about us:
Oracle Customer Success Services is an organization providing tailored mission critical support services for the full Oracle Product Stack. CSS understands the customer's needs and helps them to increase availability, improve performance, mitigate risks and save costs.
Oracle CSS Engineers have the following responsibilities:
- Delivering high quality results to CSS Customers.
- Ensuring adherence to internal methodology, tools and quality standards.
- Identifying required/recommended actions on Customer systems as main output of service delivery, based on own knowledge and experience.
- Understanding customer requirements and based on own skills and experience, being able to
- design the proper architecture using the most appropriate products,
- design a technical plan to integrate them and
- implement the technical solution.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and solving whenever feasible, the issues the customer may face using Oracle products.
- Escalating at the right time customer issues to Technical Account Manager where relevant.
- Active participation on Services development.
- Active collaboration with other engineers in the team or in other teams, to share knowledge, experiences and others, which can benefit CSS Business results.
Does the role sound up your street?
Here's what we're looking for in our new 'Graduate Functional Engineer':
- A Bachelor's degree in a subject such as: Commerce (Accounting , Administration), Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Data Science, Data Analytics, or related major completed.
- Some working technical experience will be a plus
- Knowledge of computer science concepts, programming & information systems.
- Thorough attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of computer systems
- Good knowledge in Accounting, Business administration
- Oracle cloud knowledge / Oracle Functional Experience will be a plus
- Languages: English (fluent) , any other language (French-Spanish-German) is a Plus.
- Strong analytical, communication, leadership and presentation skills
What's in it for you?
- A full-time regular employment with a fixed salary that will be later shared
- Access to training resources /certification programs for career progression
- Health / Life / Personal Accident / Travel insurances
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Oracle, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. You'll find a welcoming culture in Oracle and easy access to the TOP Management team to share your views and concerns.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.