Job description / Role
Souq.com an Amazon Subsidiary is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 40 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including Fashion, Books, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Household Goods, Watches, Perfumes, Toys, and Baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
- Design compelling newsletters based on provided brief and business requirements.
- HTML coding and development for email templates using responsive design and email best practices.
- Creation of banners for Display campaigns.
- Ensure compliance to brand guidelines.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
- Work proficiently in Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver.
- Understanding of HTML & CSS and ability to hand-code if required.
- Proficient with responsive design & Email UI/UX.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.