Job description / Role
Head of Marketing
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimising public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading, innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.?
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of the new Light Railway Transit line and the Cairo Metro Line 3 plus its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for our new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
- The Head of Marketing Manager will report to the Customer Services Director.
- He/she will design and manage the marketing plan.
- This includes developing new product offerings to meet customer needs, reviewing all sales and traffic information and forecasting patronage and sales.
- Highly motivated to deliver a world class service
- Demonstrate a passion for customers analysis, market intelligence
- Demonstrate strong analytical and numerical skills and Strong IT
- Excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate the ability to meet standards to meet the customers' expectations
- Highly motivated team player with sound customer service skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English (French is a plus) with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5-7 years' experience in world-class customer market analysis in a B2C in the services sector
- 01 - Permanent contract
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.