Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Marketing and Public Relations team is responsible for PwC's external media relations and social media strategy. As part of our team, you'll help with social media account management, media relationship management, and identifying new and emerging opportunities for the Firm.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Marketing, Communications & Events Senior Associate to join our Clients and Markets team. Based in Cairo, you will support the Egypt Country Senior Partner and wider stakeholders of the Cairo office.
We are looking for someone who has a strong background in marketing and communications that will bring fresh thinking, creativity and innovative ideas to their work. You will be passionate and driven with excellent project management skills, leading multiple projects while working to tight deadlines. Working with all grades, from partners to support staff, you will process strong networking skills building relationships at all levels.
Marketing & Events:
- Working directly with the Egypt Country Senior Partner and Middle East Marketing & Communications Leader to develop and execute a strategic marketing plan for the Egypt
- Actively promote firmwide marketing campaigns throughout Egypt and advising on innovative ways to promote and enhance PwC's market position
- Providing on the ground support with local webinars, conferences, events and sponsorships while undertake the appropriate Risk & Quality (R&Q) independence checks
- Work together with the regional marketing and events team to assist in executing local industry and Line of Service specific events
- Supporting your local Egypt stakeholders in the creation and development of thought leadership and market insight pieces
- Leading and managing PwC Egypt office strategic events while supporting Middle East wide initiatives such as the regional Egypt Town Halls.
- Leading and supervising all photography or videography projects related to the Egypt office
- Working closely with the central social media and web teams to draft campaign messages and content for local and regional marketing campaigns
- Working with the central PR team to provide external communication support for the Egypt market including identifying new press opportunities.
- Supporting the central PR team in development of related press materials (press releases, key messages, talking points, press briefs) for Egypt media activities
- Providing on the ground support staffing local media interviews
- Supporting the Country Senior Partner with drafting internal comms for the Egypt office
- Providing communications support to the Egypt office in areas such as - Corporate Social Responsibility, Women in Business and internal events
- Supporting the central internal communications team with local communications initiatives
- Drafting key stories for at PwC to help promote the Egypt office in their market activities
- Promoting PwC in the Egypt market whilst adhering to the global brand guidelines
- Acting as a brand champion for the Egypt office and guiding internal stakeholders on the appropriate brand execution
- Working closely with the Creative Design Centre on the production of all branded material for the Egypt office
- 5 years marketing and communications experience working in the professional services industry or a multinational company
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and communications or related field
- Commercial awareness and solid understanding of the region and the Egypt market
- Experiencing in working independently or as part of a wider regional team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to deliver high quality outputs
- Experience of executing corporate brand guidelines
- Fluent in English. Arabic (speaking and writing) desirable
- Strong IT skills in MS Office and Google. Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud desirable
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.