Job description / Role
Job Description Summary
Candidate will join GE Power indirect tax team who's handling indirect tax compliance in Middle East and Africa
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation and submission of withholding tax and VAT filings in META.
- Ensure obtaining proper documentation for international tax purposes.
- Ensure correct application of international tax treaties along with TP studies.
- Ensure timely payment and submission of all tax returns.
- Handle and communicate with Tax advisors across META region.
- Work with different finance and business functions to increase automation of the compliance process and returns.
- Support business and finance team with guidance and participate in system projects.
- Participate in tax planning and tax payment forecast.
- Responsible for running and reconciling tax balance sheet accounts.
- Minimum 0 - 2 years of tax experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- English fluency.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Good knowledge of tax accounting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.