Job description / Role
Investment Director - Egypt
The position reports to the Investment Director of the region or the Chief Investment Officer.
Within the organisation, the position has primary working relationships with the in-country investment team, with functional managers and with the company leadership team.
Externally, the position projects a favorable organisational image by ensuring (all round) value-adding investments, brand building and visibility / recognition.
* Develop annual fund activity plans and maintain fund models that meet fund/program mandate criteria
* Quality and timely reporting to investors and capital providers
* Ensure fund/ program compliance, as per governance schedules and mandates
* Maintain relationships with fund/ program investor representatives
* Support investor due diligence processes
* Provide clear direction to the investment teams on GroFin and funds' business objectives, translating and prioritizing into business performance measures
* Ensure effective implementation of the company model in the country including approved policies and procedures
* Manage and ensure that value adding business support is provided to clients and report actions implemented, results achieved, and challenges faced
* Ensure compliance in the country with operations risk and rigor requirements
* Provide expert support to investment teams, assisting them in managing transactions etc.
* Investment or finance experience in SME investment, with a 7+ years of a demonstrated track record in investing or financing SMEs
* Advanced degree required
* An MBA is preferred, as well as CA, CFA, CIMA or ACCA
* Excellent financial and analytical skills
* Good credit management skills, as evidenced by passing OMEGA program
* Proven deal origination skills and a well-developed network with the local SME business and finance community
* Written and spoken language fluency in English essential
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.