Job description / Role
• Monitor the implementation of corrective and preventive maintenance schedule and completion for landscape irrigation systems
• Evaluate the submitted offers and prepare the Technical and financial reports and communicate it with the related stakeholders.
• Supervise and monitor the irrigation activities and take the corrective action
• Monitor the projects progress as per the submitted program by the contractor
• Supervise and ensure timely resolution of corrective maintenance requests/complaints
• Prepare the update and prepare/generate reports on maintenance work
• Ensure appropriate maintenance of irrigation system
• Supervise and participate in the installation of any lines and ensure that the outsourced technicians/maintenance staff are adequately utilizing the irrigation systems
• Coordinate all activities related and supervision of the third party contractor
• Ensure that irrigation staff follow appropriate Safety and security guidelines
• Monitor acquisition and use of materials
• Average 5 years of experience in the same field and/or position.
• Excellent Reporting Skills.
• Real Estate background is a plus.
• Good English Language skills.
• Excellent follow up and coordination skills.
About the Company
Since its inception in 1999, Hassan Allam Properties (HAP) has carved an enviable niche for itself as an exclusive boutique developer, building intimate communities where family always comes first. Originating as a trusted family-run business in 1936, HAP began its journey as a general contractor and achieved a series of evolution throughout the years. From being nationalized in 1961, to establishing Hassan Allam Sons in 1972 under the label, Hassan Allam Sons for Construction; HAP passes down its distinct legacy to three generations.
With over eighty years of development expertise, HAP’s acclaimed management team joined forces to build what is celebrated today as Egypt’s real estate empire. Headed by founder and CEO, Mohamed Medhat Hassan Allam, the management team is led by Financial, Operations, Engineering, Sales and Marketing roles that pledge to the company’s prominent and prestigious positioning. With decades of diligent work and passionate dedication, HAP has achieved more than 8 million sqm worth of land bank and 15,000 residential units – both developed and underdeveloped. As well, 1,000 direct and indirect employees have been working hard to build a notable number of 10 developments spread nation-wide and one boutique hotel, with 60 rooms in Ain ElSokhna.