Job description / Role
IT Infrastructure and Services Deliver Manager
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimising public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading, innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.?
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of the new Light Railway Transit line and the Cairo Metro Line 3 plus its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for our new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
- The role is to plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of Move & Connect's IT.
- To organize and manage the IT projects managers internal and external to ensure that the projects activities within a specific area of the IT infrastructure activities is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
- To prepare and delivery of the business value solutions for customers, including technical writing up and presentation.
- To ensure proper budget allocation and tracking spending.
- To ensure adherence to needed policies, standards, processes, and procedures as defined.
- To ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget.
- To responsible to manage the IT services desk / Technician staff with all their daily operations and be able to give guidance when necessary, to complete what is missing in their technical experience.
- To manage the technology partners
- Oversight of teams responsible for installation, support, repair, and decommissioning of all hardware and network devices across all sites.
- Proposing and complying with agreed operational performance goals relating to safety, security, availability, capacity, productivity, efficiency, and cost
- Supporting the physical security safeguarding of the people, assets, and customer data in all sites
- Contributing to continuous improvement of operational processes, procedures, methods, and tools, including those related to safety, security, and availability incident/event response, management, recovery, and resolution.
- Maintain high performing service support functions including and IT Service Desk, Desktop Support and OT Support
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Manage and drive internal and third party service via review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Coordinate with Cyber Security Teams to implement identified controls, policies and procedures.
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- 5 years of progressive experience in managing IT infrastructure teams.
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Experienced Service Management professional
- ITIL Qualified
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Service Management or Support in a largescale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills Managing and supporting IT systems, infrastructure, and IT security systems.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure including but not limited to Platforms, Storage, Application servers, Web servers, SQL Server, Network Routing, Switching, Security applications.
- Selection and deployment of hardware, including but not limited to Firewall, Network Routers and Switches, Virtual Servers, Windows Servers, Cloud and OnPREM hosting
- Familiarization with software/Applications including but not limited to ERP, Database, SharePoint, O365, and Maximo.
- Managing complex projects involving
- Managing Client, Vendors and Stakeholders
- Hardware/Software procurement
- Staff hiring/Team building.
- Subcontractor installations supervision
- SLA management
- Technical documents writing
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International
Head of IT
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
TGC Middle East
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3