This position is closed or expired.
See other Network Admin jobs
The IT Manager has to perform all the below tasks:
I. Network Infrastructure
• Manage JNJE LAN & WAN connections.
• Maintain JNJE hardware (PCs, Notebooks, Printers, Scanners, Servers, Routers, Switches).
• Manage head office and plant’s cabling structure.
II. Logical Network
• Monitor the JNJE network for both head office and plant users.
• Manage Windows 2000 AD (Active Directory) environment.
• Control JNJE remote users’ access to JNJ Global Network through the use of GDS 2.0 VPN technology solution.
III. JNJ Standard Computing Services
• Maintain a JNJ standard environment for JNJE users (RMP Workstation images, Servers configurations, Security setup, etc….).
• Ensure the data safety and integrity.
• Manage backup jobs for JNJE environment (Mail server backup – Application backup – user’s data backup).
• Ensure secure access to JNJ Network.
• Maintain and administer JNJE local Intranet site.
• Comply with all JNJ Worldwide Policies and Procedures includes but not limited to Information asset protection policy.
IV. General Applications
• General application currently used by JNJE is eBackOffice by EPICOR V.7.3 (financial & Production application).
• Administering users’ access to application.
• Ensure proper users privileges and authentication.
• Ensure meeting with users requirements, including designing or creating reports needed by users and management.
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements coming out of the system through FRX 6.
• Provide all required reports to upper management using reports technologies (Crystal, Business Intelligence, etc…).
• SQL Server administration, as the eBackOffice package runs on SQL Database.
• Windows 2000 Server experience, as it is the standard environment for JNJ Worldwide.
• Exchange server experience is required to manage the mail for CONEG (Consumer Egypt) mail group.
• Troubleshoot any network, hardware, and software problems for end users.
• Troubleshoot system errors.
B.Sc in Computer Science / MIS or similar fields. In addition, any other additional certification like Microsoft Certifications is an added advantage.
8-10 years, with a minimum of 3 years experience in Business Intelligence tools such as Cognos, or Crystal.
Fluent with SQL and/or experience with either SQL Server 2000 or Oracle RDMS or ASP.NET
About the Company
Johnson companies, is the world's & Johnson, through its operating no. 1 most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets with a World Wide sales revenue of more than 50 B$. Johnson & Johnson has more than 200 operating companies, employing approximately 122,000 men and women in 57 countries selling different products throughout the world. The company culture is based on a certain Credo based culture that is the foundation of all its activities. The fundamental objective of Johnson & Johnson is to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
In Egypt, Johnson & Johnson Consumer started in 1987 acquiring and maintaining leadership position in the Baby category, in addition to very ambitious objectives in having leadership in skincare & health care products. It is a hub for a geographical scope that includes Syria, Libya, Sudan and East Africa, with the above main objectives in mind.