Job description / Role
Junior Demand Generation coordinator to assist the ECEMEA application business development team in delivering demand generation initiatives for a specific target segment of companies (virtual webinars, email campaigns, data acquisition, profiling activities). The ideal candidate has high energy, is customer service-oriented, experienced with virtual meeting technologies, detail-oriented and able to balance competing priorities.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Providing assistance to the ECEMEA application business development team in planning, preparation and execution of various types of Demand Generation activities including:
- understanding requirements & details of each initiative to support the concept creation in the planning phase
- managing the entire initiative from preparation to execution to measuring results. Example of duties:
- set up of events including webinar configuration, landing page, invitations & social posts and registrations
- scheduling of dry runs with moderators, speakers or other relevant guests
- management of contacts, invitation and confirmation of attendance
- administration of lead generation, on-demand content creation and mass mailing campaigns
- working with the extended team to share Demand Generation best practices
- Look for and compare different vendors (platforms, communication services, etc.)
- Support iterations with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Conduct post activity reports, including but not limited to attendee surveys, analytics, and lessons learned
- Very good command of English, written and spoken
- Preferably experience in digital event planning and virtual meeting technologies
- Marketing experience will be a plus
- Ability to work independently, while maintaining a team-oriented attitude
- Very good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets and cross-functional dependencies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Up to 2-3 years of experience
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.