Key Accounts Supervisor
Nestle Middle East
Job description / Role
Key Account Supervisor
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
The Key Account Supervisor is responsible for achieving sales volumes by category by maximizing short- and long-term growth opportunities and building long term relationships with the customers.
A DAY IN THE LIFE ...
- Achieve the core distribution (listing of new Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)), picture of success targets and the agreed visibility and other elements in the Business Development Agreement (BDA).
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract (visibility, shelve space, promotions, and implementations).
- Organize field visits daily and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
- Develop and manage long-term effective business relationships with customers.
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store in the assigned area(s).
- Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits.
- Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy.
- Ensure shelf and warehouse stocks are correctly audited, rotated, and the short expiry issues are properly handled in line with company policy.
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation is made in line with Nestlé set payment terms.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
- Follow up with merchandisers on their daily journey plan and resolve any issues that may arise. Provide constructive feedback on stock handling and implementation of the products on the shelves, check outs, secondary placements, and gondolas.
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestlé Instructions and local country codes. Comply with Nestlé's strictest requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity.
What will make you Successful?
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and ability to commit to deadlines
- Agile mind set with ability to enable results through others
- Fluent in English
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.