Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You provide hands-on assistance to support the operation and goals of the laboratory by planning and conducting experiments and applying your understanding to analyze results. With guidance, you plan and implement assigned projects.
How you will contribute
You will perform a range of analyses, prepare and maintain standard equipment and chemicals required for running of an analytical laboratory, support laboratory activities while ensuring compliance to the appropriate internal and external standards, and capture and report data with technical rigor and accuracy. To succeed in this role, you will maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment and be proficient in generic and specific software packages.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Working on teams and independently with the guidance of more senior team members
- Proactively identifying problems and assisting in creating and implementing solutions
- Maintaining equipment to ensure they are always operable
- Applying your technical understanding of equipment to support laboratory operations
- Recording and reporting data and activity outcome accurately
- Working in laboratories
- Relevant industry and/or academic experience
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- Perform RM & PM testing to assure compliance to Mondelez standards and specifications
- Record and compile test results, and prepare graphs, charts, and reports.
- Deliver up to date real time quality index and in process quality index results for daily review.
- Maintain appropriate records to meet Mondelez requirements as well as, ISO 9001, 14001, and 18001
- Perform validation of analytical methods & procedures .
- Maintain responsibility for routine activity of the lab.
- Own and lead MSA Implementation on all lines
- Own and lead the process of PM machinability.
- Calibrate and maintain quality related systems and equipment in the lab
- Participate in the regular periodic maintenance of the Laboratory instruments
- Maintain laboratory supplies, prepares solutions, cleans glassware, disposes of solid/liquid waste and other duties to help in the overall operations of the laboratory
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in relevant field of Science or chemical engineering
Job specific requirements:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in manufacturing environment preferably FMCG
- SAP knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of statistical process control tools is preferred
Work schedule: Full time
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Supply Chain Quality Assurance
Product Quality, Safety and Compliance
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.