Job description / Role
Manage the supply/procurement of packaging components according to the production plan and supply parameters, while controlling stock levels. ("Components" in below description stands for Packaging Materials and/or Raw Materials)
- Implement methods of supply, stock policy and update logistics requirements. Inform the stakeholders.
- Send to suppliers the monthly/weekly needs of his/her catalogue.
- Anticipate any availability issue regarding components/raw materials and inform key actors (logistics and production). Make recommendations to minimize impacts and to avoid crisis situation.
- Manage components level of stocks.
- Manage components substitution in case of quality issues.
- Ensure availability of new component for launches with suppliers.
- Develop strong relationship with suppliers (KPIs follow-up, agreement on service level)
- Analyze and communicate on all cases involving slow movers and obsolete materials.
- Participate in encouraging suppliers flexibility with Purchasing team and Supply Manager.
- Build and validate Bills of materials with the Launch Manager.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Supply Chain Executive
Petrochem Middle East
Procurement Specialist / Fast Telco Subsidiary
|Kuwait City||24 Mar|
Supply Chain Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar