Job description / Role
ETIC - Microsoft MSD CE Developer - Senior Associate - (Cairo)
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
About the role
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cloud services utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The center is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
We are seeking to recruit a Microsoft MSD CE Developer to join our team in Cairo. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in delivering complex Microsoft solutions. They will be building a growing reputation within the local Microsoft market, and will bring a developing professional network, and good alliances into the Microsoft ecosystem.
You will be part of a team that reports to the Microsoft delivery service leadership and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
As a Microsoft MSD CE Developer, you will play a key role in the following areas:
- Support the leadership and management of the new Microsoft Practice by taking an active role in the Microsoft delivery team
- Responsibility for coaching and developing more junior team members
- Delivering exceptional client service and solutions across the Microsoft products
- Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Working in delivery teams to deliver solutions that are on scope, time, quality and budget
- Ability to work independently with the client (specifying requirements, presenting work results)
- Finding and proposing solutions
- Ability to work independently on a project (customising the CE platform, drawing on Azure services etc)
- Practical knowledge of project tools (including DevOps)
Essential skills & attributes:
- Certificates: Min. 4
- Dynamics Fundamentals
- Sales, Service, or Field Service Intermediate
- Experience with .Net
- Competency with relational database and SQL
- Performing standard configuration on the MSD CE platform
- Functional & technical testing
- University Degree
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.