Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is seeking a Multi Vendor Services (MVS) Sales with responsibility to identify, develop, and close opportunities in their client set that drive the expected Signings, Revenue and Gross Profit results for the assigned territory.
Through strong knowledge of the Technology Support Services (TSS) MVS portfolio, they will identify opportunities, and provide solutions to client business needs that improve their business and financial performance. Successful MVS Sales Specialists will be able to
- Generate & identify leads, select and prioritize the high-growth and value revenue opportunities,
- Participate in or lead cross functional sales teams,
- Develop client propositions that clearly identify financial and other business benefits
- Select the appropriate offerings that will meet client's business objectives
- Drive TSS Industry based solutions at their clients, including infrastructure, network, security, Software Support, Commercial, and Open Source Software etc
- Understand the client's business, including their organization and decision matrix
- Close MVS deals (main objective of the role): understand and apply the MVS strategy and offerings to create tailored solutions that meet client's business needs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 8 years of successful experience selling Infrastructure Services to Financial clients
- At least 5 years of proven, successful track record of identifying, developing and closing business in the Multi
- Vendor Services solution space
- At least 5 years experience developing and presenting compelling value propositions focused on financial and business benefit
- Negotiation Skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to develop new market opportunities (prospecting)
- Demonstrated services sales experience in a hunter role, in highly competitive environment
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational and time management abilities, allowing you to work independently
- Thorough analytical capabilities, with problem solving and flexible mind-set
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- MNC experience
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.