Job description / Role
Senior Management Job that has accountability for several departments / business units within the Sales area i.e. manages distributors field sales and key account management. Lead the sales team to deliver agreed objectives/Sales Plans by building the business relationship with customers/distributors to ensure the best Nestlé products commercialization, and maximize trade investment return.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
• Drive RIG/OG and ensure target achievement as per DF by category
• Monitor sales KPI’s, TTS, NTWC to ensure profitability
• Ensure implementation of sales MBS
• Practice and ensure implementation of nestle leadership & management principles
• Build mutually beneficial relationship with customer /distributors
• Provide strategic direction for R2M development by channel
• Improve skills and competencies of sales staff nestle and distributors
• Develop common sales vision , strategy & objectives
• Shape sales strategy/tactics for the total market considering internal and external factors.
• Set up needed system structure and budget to support change
• Develop trade terms and condition by category
• Develop short and long term plans to achieve goals
• Set clear directions/priorities and clarify role and responsibilities
• Generate new ideas or modify approaches to achieve business objectives
• Develop high standard performance measures for direct and indirect sales
• Ensure high standard of performance
• Continuously evaluate sales resources and the allocation of them
• Inspire teamwork, empower and encourage others to challenge the current performance to achieve better results
• Provide guidance and leadership for all categories
• Manage effectively across culture barriers
• Ensure apply Nestlé’s best practices in the various sales areas profitability; field sales best practice, CCSD category channel sales development best practice and distributors
What will make you successful…
• Strong experience in Sales or marketing
• Has successfully delivered on KPIs, especially top line business results
• Demonstrated success in managing multi-category and cross-functional teams, creating a high performance culture.
• Has coordination experience in NiM environment, and working in a matrix organization with the ability to influence others.
• Practical experience and understanding of quality principles, HACCP, hygiene in the F&B industry.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.