Job description / Role
In this role, you'll work in one of our IBM Consulting Client Innovation Centers (Delivery Centers), where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. Our delivery centers offer our clients locally based skills and technical expertise to drive innovation and adoption of new technology.
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Oracle Cloud SCM Consultant (specializing in Inventory Management), you will use your knowledge and experience with this premier SaaS tool to help your clients enhance their SCM functionality through adopting Oracle Inventory Management Cloud application by:
- Working with the SCM team to understand and document the company's inventory management processes.
- Designing, developing, and implementing Oracle Inventory Management Cloud solutions to meet the company's supply chain flows.
- Configuring Oracle Inventory Management Cloud to comply with all applicable processes, and flows.
- Exercising overarching leadership to fellow SCM consultants providing guidance and acting as a focal in time of aggregated functions
- Providing training and support to users on how to use Oracle Inventory Management Cloud.
- Escorting the client and managing the transition journey till the production phase
- Troubleshooting and resolving Oracle Procurement Cloud issues
- Staying up-to-date with the latest Oracle SCM Cloud features and best practices
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key.
- Ensuring deliverables are always accurate and adhere to IBM documentation quality.
- Utilizing the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years of experience in Oracle SCM Cloud implementation and support with at least seven Full Life Cycle implementations of the Oracle SCM Cloud products, from planning to configuration through go-live product.
- Strong understanding of SCM best practices.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written in English and Arabic languages.
- Please note that this role requires international travel.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Oracle Inventory Management Cloud Certified Implementation Professional.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.