Job description / Role
- To assist in delivering high quality bakery and pastry products to all Food and Beverage Outlet and Banquet
- To monitor all cost and recommend / institute measures to control them.
- To review monthly forecasts and schedule resources accordingly.
- Ensures that all brigade follow the HACCP regulations and monitor regulations.
- To work closely with the Hygiene Officer in implementing all hygiene and safety procedures.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the Bakery Pastry Department
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
- Areas of study Food and beverage
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.