Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in People Analytics & Insights -you will work closely with key stakeholders across Human Capital leadership to develop clear and insightful analysis, reporting and dashboards relating to people data, and be responsible for supporting support the driving of people, commercial, and key business decision-making processes within the firm
PwC is a people-based business, and our people are our greatest asset. To help prepare us to be fit for the future in a constantly changing world, it is crucial that our business makes data-driven decisions. The People Analytics & Insights function is responsible for delivering insights and solutions to PwC Leadership across a number of key people areas, including: leadership analytics, success profiling, performance and learning and development, attrition and retention, and satisfaction and culture.
As the People Insights Support (Senior Associate), you'll support the function's agenda to deliver data-driven people insights and operational reporting to inform business decisions and strategy imperatives.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Working closely with stakeholders to assess current and future people analysis requirements by Human Capital functional area
- Extracting insights from complex datasets to inform business and human capital decisions
- Visualizing results and communicating ideas and actionable insights to senior team members and leadership
- Supporting people data-driven projects - inclusive of proof of concepts and enabling initiatives
- Implementing statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Cross-validating models to ensure their generalizability
Additional Job Description - Preferred Skills:
- Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or other relevant field
- High proficiency in Alteryx and/or object oriented and data manipulation programming languages, such as Python, R and SQL
- High proficiency in the use of visualisation tools, such as Tableau and Power BI
- Familiarity with database design and data management systems
- Demonstrable history of devising and overseeing data-centric projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to relay complex people and data insights in layman's terms, such that it can be used for business decisions
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including excel and designing presentations in powerpoint
- Capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork
- Compliance with prevailing ethical standards
- Understanding of professional services firms and business models
- Additional Job Description - Minimum Experience
- 2+ years of experience in the field of Data Science or , preferably in People Analytics
- 1+ year of experience in human capital/resources related role
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.