Job description / Role
• Responds to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Account Manager.
• Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements and prepares statement of work and technical proposal.
• Assesses customer met and unmet needs and recommends optimum solution, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed solution.
• Provides demonstrations, presentations, and consultation for prospect clients.
• Shares with Account Manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product line and/or market areas.
• Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms, ensuring these opportunities are effectively covered and followed by the sales team.
• Participates in conferences shows and exhibitions when appropriate and requested.
• Monitors R&D/Customer Support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure
• Undertakes proof of concept challenges requiring technical analysis and customization, and qualifying the product/service fit.
• If required, monitors and follows up on each deal/project to ensure the final solution is delivered toward customer’s expectations and initial proposals
• Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution with product managers.
• Provides training to customers when needed
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
• 4+ years of experience in Software Development/ Presales.
• Experience in writing technical proposals.
Experience with at least one of the following:
• Banking and/or Government industries
• Strong command of English speaking and writing.
• Strong presentation skills.
About the Company
"UNICOM" is a leading investment enterprise in the field of information technology and integrated telecommunication solutions, established in 2007 offers a wide range of complete end-to end solutions and services in the domain of Enterprise Mobility Solutions, NFC (Near-Filed-Communications) Solutions, Enterprise Software Solutions, System Integration & ICT Products, Unified Communication, Server & Storage Solutions, Information Security, Network Infrastructure, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Data warehousing, GIS & RFID Solutions, IT Products Supply & Service Management, IT Governance, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Managed Services, HR Services, IT Distribution, IT Training and Media Solutions
Unicom excel in BOT (Build, Operate and Transfer), Revenue-Sharing, and Public Private Partnership (PPP) Modules, we help our clients to plan, build, support and manage their infrastructure and solutions with the increasing pressure to reduce overheads, this allows our clients to focus on their own core business strategy, with peace of mind that their objectives will be met. Our goal is to always add value for our clients
Unicom’s operations are spread across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Jordan, Egypt, Sudan, China, USA and UAE with over 300+ employees following Global best practices and standard in delivering products and services to its customers. Unicom has the vision to be one of the most respected IT services companies’ globally.