Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will be responsible for production planning of SKUs on specific manufacturing assets. You will conduct mid- and long-term planning through to finite scheduling. You will also work closely with plant operations, suppliers and demand to ensure a proper flow of information and operational execution.
How you will contribute
- Develop short- and long-term end-to-end supply chain plans for items produced internally and externally
- Meet your KPIs including (but not limited to) meeting or exceeding customer fill rate, delivering finished goods inventories at or below target levels and meeting waste objectives
- Perform root-cause analysis for continuous improvement of the plan
- Maintain the integrity of system data and information for supply planning
- Deliver master and detailed schedules and long-range plans (including capacity considerations) and material requirement plans by using system tools
- Support and implement improvements in the planning arena to improve customer fill rate, inventory targets, and waste reduction to meet company KPIs
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in FMCG/CPG environment, preferably food or other fast moving, dynamic industry where shelf life is a constraint
- Experience in an IBP/S&OP environment
- Able to influence cross-functional teams, working on the key priorities and improving the plan
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills - and able to understand and interpret data
- Team player who can work with many other functions on a daily basis
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of practice in supply planning & logistics
- Multi-site IBP process knowledge
- ERP software knowledge and experience (SAP, APO)
- University degree (Logistics, Economics or Engineering is preferred)
- No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Supply Planning (MPS - scheduling - MRP)
Customer Service & Logistics
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.