Job description / Role
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
To drive the development of FWA strategic direction in achieving world-class standards in engineering services in the soaps factory.
- Is responsible for execution of planned maintenance activities including preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and breakdown maintenance
- Is responsible for ensuring safe working standards in terms of machine interlocks, safeguards of machines and protection of movement parts.
- Is responsible for line troubleshooting to eliminate major chronic and sporadic defects in the machines and equipments.
- Is responsible for Life cycle extension of the equipment by implementing corrective maintenance and support the early management activities pillar.
- Is responsible for cost reduction of repair and maintenance activities in the factory.
- Is responsible for ensuring a high efficiency in the production lines by tackling the main source & cause of breakdowns.
- Is responsible for line operation during innovation trials and presenting the trial report.
- Is responsible for line operation during new machine commissioning and ramp up phase
- 0-2 years of experience in a relevant position
- University degree in mechanical, production or electrical engineering
- Safety and quality working Knowledge. TPM/WCM fully operational is recommended
- Fully operational in Electrical circuit in the HPC machines make and pack
- Fully operational in automation, and instrumentation
- Strong leadership, and high quality of communication and influencing
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.