Job description / Role
Our Client, a leading Audio-Visual System Integrator is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Egypt.
1. Reporting to: Operations Manager
2. Job summary: Ensure the Projects are delivered on time, within budget and to a high-quality standard. Manage relationships with the client and main contractor as well as with all subcontractors including the Company’s Project Management team. Ensure coordination, delivery, and installations of elements are installed in line with the project program.
3. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the technical teams and cascade all project tasks from the Master Project Plan to them.
• Develop full-scale projects plans and associated communications documents.
• Plan, create and execute project work and to meet changing needs and requirements in managing projects developments from beginning to end.
• Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manage project’s aspects in the company’s scope with the help of Project Coordinators.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales, goods, payments received.
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Apply company methodology and enforces project standards.
• Ensures project documents are complete on time, accurate, and stored appropriately.
• Set and communicate projects expectations to team members and stakeholders on a timely ongoing basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve projects goals in the proper time.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Proactively manage changes in any project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Submit the full Project Status Report weekly to Operations managers.
• Send a monthly (during rough-in and trim phase) or weekly Progress Report to the client.
• More than 5 years of experience in the same field.
• BA in Engineering or similar
• PMP is a must
• Knowledge of audiovisual and automation technology integration.
• A track record showing a high degree of customer service orientation.
• Self-motivated with a technical aptitude to learn through training programs and work accordingly.
• Strong command of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project.
• A passionate interest in music or movies is preferred.
• Strong command of written and spoken English.
• Accuracy and concern details with quality
• Be able to work under pressure
About the Company
Collars Professional Services is a full service, selection and recruitment agency lead by top-tier executive team with years of experience in the local and international recruitment market. Since inception, we have been helping companies and other organizations to attract the right talent, enabling them to transform their business reputations, their culture and their outcomes. We also help potential candidates to find the right match according to their skills and experience, enabling them to transform their careers.
We’re perfectly positioned to support your requirements and fully understand your business to provide exactly what you need, when you need it…!
We strive to provide exceptional services to all our candidates and clients by utilizing our local knowledge, market intelligence, industry experience and by being honest, transparent and courteous at all times. We have an innate comprehension of what our clients need. Through our thorough screening process and contingency based recruitment model we aim to deliver value and achieve satisfaction every time we work. We emphasize building long term relationships with all our clients, team members and stakeholders.
|Abu Dhabi||21 Dec|
Project Construction Manager
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jan|
Senior Project Manager – Utilities & Infrastructure