Job description / Role
The Site Quality Management role works within HPC focused on factory operations, implementing, executing, improving and providing technical quality support to manufacturing site, Engineering, TIM (Technical Innovation Management) teams for Quality Management System (QMS) compliance, innovation execution, quality risk management and quality improvement.
• Supports deploying of UL Quality strategy, governance and goals through specific Quality projects and targets.
• Supports in enhancing and change mindset through trainings.
• Ensure HACCP plans for the site are designed and operated to assure product safety
• Supports ensuring compliance to product technology GMP requirements
• Supports in Quality management for resolution of quality / consumer safety issues
• Supports engineering studies to approve, evaluate or certify new or modified equipment capabilities (relative to quality attributes or performance) and identify specific design reviews for such aspects as hygienic design.
• Supports ensuring that quality requirements / considerations are managed for VIP changes.
• Supports changes to existing and new materials suppliers through activities that assure quality / hygienic control processes are in place and operating effectively, e.g. follow up on audit action plans
• Supports ensuring that quality / hygiene control plans are established for production site changes or production capacity increases
• Supports ensuring consumer safety and product quality in newly acquired Make sites by assessing compliance to UL Quality requirements and driving improvement plans to close gaps
• Supports Quality Management System deployment and continuous improvement through support to WCM Quality Pillar and Virtual Sites
• Supports resolving consumer/ customer product and package complaints and CRQS issues through analysis of care-line and CRQS audit information to identify improvements
• Supports Factory Management with the Quality efforts to raise visibility and set priorities for Quality improvement
• Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
• Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
• Analyze quality performance utilizing using statistical and analytical tools and methods.
• Implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate reliability, precision, reliability and accuracy of processes, products and production equipment.
• Develop and establish quality procedures and systems for inspecting plans, quality trends, statistical plan price estimates and technical quality proposal plans.
• Ensure process control documents adhere with set requirements.
• Ensure on time processing of non-conforming components.
• Assist disposition process by involving in failure analysis and suggest corrective actions as Material Review Board member.
• Coordinate with suppliers and customers relating to quality trends, performance and corrective action.
• Verify conformance and productivity of quality engineering system through supplier audits and surveys.
• Initiate programs to enhance supplier performance.
• Interact with product development committees to inspect and review engineering releases.
• Review all product quality aspects like planning, manufacturing methods and process specifications.
• Interact with manufacturing and engineering teams to optimize documentation related to quality and inspection checks.
• Report and supply subassemblies as well as finish goods following Device Master Record.
• Interact with Quality Control Packaging team to conduct Technician Training Program after evaluating Quality Inspections Techniques.
• Assist manufacturing scrap performance evaluation and management.
• 0 - 2 Years of Experience in Quality related Field
• Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering Background is a MUST
• Experience in Manufacturing, FMCG is an asset
• Strong Communications skills
• Problem solving skills
• Managing Conflict
• Managing & Leading Change
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.