Job description / Role
- The Manager - Quality leads and manages the quality function in Egypt and Levant design centers. He enforces corporate quality policies, procedures, tools and templates across the Gulf Region offices.
- He ensures the achievement of quality certification targets for K&A's offices in Egypt & Levant as per corporate certification plans.
- The jobholder also plans and executes quality audits on K&A offices in Egypt & Levant to ensure compliance with corporate quality policies, procedures, tools and templates.
- He guides QA / QC activities on design deliverables to ensure the adherence of engineering design works to the organization's quality standards.
- The jobholder also manages delivery of quality training and awareness sessions as per annual training plans, to promote an overarching quality culture.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 10+ years of experience in a quality management function
- Master's Degree in Engineering or Business Administration is preferred
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor or Quality Management Certificate is mandated
- ISO 14001 / 45001 Internal Auditor is preferred
- Experience in a quality function in the Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry is an advantage
- Experience with enforcement of quality policies, procedures and tools across large organizations
- Experience with quality audit activities at large organizations
- Experience with quality training programs at large organizations
- Knowledge of the Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry
- Knowledge of Quality certification, compliance requirements and audit programs
- Understanding of local quality regulations in the Middle East is an advantage
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a variety of stakeholders, including senior management
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).