Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In an era where progress is driven by people and experiences, and where finding and developing the right talent is key, HR has become the main engine of business growth. IBM Talent & Transformation is helping businesses worldwide to reconfigure their HR functions, such as talent acquisition and talent development, to deliver the talent essential to their growth.
The Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO) group is part of IBM Talent & Transformation. We are a globally recognized partner in recruitment, talent acquisition consulting and employment branding solutions that transform the way businesses acquire talent in a highly competitive marketplace. For more than 30 years we have leveraged our considerable expertise in global talent acquisition and business process improvement to redesign how skills are identified and recruited for our clients, and deliver exceptional talent acquisition experiences
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for candidate generation primarily through direct sourcing and research to attract both passive and active candidates. The Recruiter may manage an individual requisition load, working directly with the Hiring Manager from discovery intake to offer negotiation or form part of a sourcing team, supplying qualified candidates for requisitions managed by the IBM Talent Acquisition Partners. The Recruiter will help define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies utilizing their market knowledge. They will act as the first point of contact for candidates and will be able to sell the client's EVP and talk knowledgeably about the company, industry and role opportunity.
- Participates in the role discovery meeting with Hiring Manager and agrees delivery expectations, timelines and sourcing strategies
- Consults with the Hiring Manager on the role requirements and sector/market talent supply considerations which may impact delivery
- Develops comprehensive, innovative sourcing strategies including passive candidate outreach channels, recruitment marketing plans and talent pool mining.
- Drives innovative programs, events, campaigns and networking channels to build referrals and candidate pipeline
- Conducts or orchestrates projects as required including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping target companies and professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
- Use screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
- Acts as a brand ambassador to engage passive candidates and develop and retain their interest in the client's company
- Sources, screens, and submits candidate short-lists to the Hiring Manager or TABPs
- Keeps systems accurately updated as required.
- Prioritises workload based on sourcing effort required in order to meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
- Contributes, through excellent delivery, to high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience, with sourcing expertise in either an in-house, RPO or agency role.
- Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office.
- Fluency in English
Technical Skills Required:
- Powerpoint Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Excel Skills and ability to use data analytics
- Understands Contracts and contractual implications
- Commercial Acumen
- SLA's and KPI's
- Sourcing and Screening
- Competency Based Interviews
- MS Office and Computer Skills
- Digital Eminence & Networking skills
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Service Excellence
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Effectiveness Measurement
- Process Management
- Problem Solving
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of experience with direct sourcing methodologies and channels
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.